Friday, April 12, 2013

Review of St.Ives Sensitive Skin Apricot Scrub

So for my first blog I thought I would talk to you about my favorite facial scrub which I now use religiously evey day. So a bit of backround on my skin first I have sensitive skin which is also combination as I have dry a oily patches of skin.
First off I love the packaging on this product, its not to fussy. Its clean simple colours are appealing to the eye. The colour scheme also remains girly with it's mainly pink, white and peach pallete.
So what are the products claims?The product says it is for sensitive skin, oil-free, non-irritating,dermatologist tested, 100% natural exfoliants, 100% natural extracrs, formulated without parabens and phthalates.
Do I find this scrub suitable for my sensitive skin? Yes! Although the product is scented it does not irritate my skin and I find the scent quite pleasent. I've always had a problem when it came to scrubs before this product, the grains were either to abrasive and left my skin feeling dry and irritated or the grains in the products were to small to effectively exfoliate my skin leaving the dead skin behind making them pretty pointless as a scrub. This St.Ives product is the first one that effectively exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling clean and soft without any irritation.
Since I started using this scrub once a day I have found a fast improvement in my skin. It helps keep away those pesky dry spots and has even help reduce those annoying spots that rise their head evey so often. All in all this product is my go to prouct to maintain healthy looking skin.

Hope you enjoyed reading this review if you have and suggestions for my next blog please leave a comment!
Thanks for reading xX

No comments:

Post a Comment