Wednesday, July 3, 2013

L'oreal's Wonder Water :)

Hello everyone, it's me again and I'm here to tell you about my experience with L'oreal's skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution. 
                              
So I bought this product somewhat on a whim. I've heard so much about the Bioderma Micellar cleanser I thought I'd try the L'oreal version as it is far cheaper than the Bioderma version and it also was on offer for €4.75 in boots the day I purchased it. I have to say I am absolutely in love with this product it's the first cleanser that doesn't irritate my eyes in the slightest, it does take a little longer than the Garnier 2 in 1 make-up remover but as I said the Micellar solution does not irritate my eyes. As it says on the bottle it dissolves away the make-up.                               
I tend use three cotton pads for removing my make-up, I like to use one for each eye and one to remove my foundation from the rest of my face. Although I use three cotton pads it takes the tiniest amount of the product to do the job, this aspect really impressed me. I love how my skins feels after cleanser and I can defiantly say my skin has really improved since I began using it. Unlike some cleansers I've used this product has not dried out my skin which is a huge bonus as I have quite a problem with keeping my dry skin at bay. 
All in all I love this product and it has defiantly kept me away from make-up wipes as it so easy to use in even late at night it doesn't feel like a chore. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin and anyone else for that matter. 
Till next time, 
Aishling
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment