Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review of the Urban Fudge Sea Salt Spray

Being fed up with my usual hair up or down and straight hairstyles I needed something new to try. I've tried mousse before to create that wavy texturised look but I just couldn't stand how it left my hair feeling crunchy. I have to say its definitely a pet hate of mine! So I hit you tube for some answer to creating an effortless, heat free, wavy haired look. And what did I find? Apparently the answer was sea salt spray.

On a trip to SuperDrug I noticed this brightly coloured bottle, have to say I love the packaging. The Urban Fudge Sea Salt spray was on offer so I decided to pic it up. 



 So what does the packaging say: 
"Texturising Spray for Raw Beach Hair.
Get that beach lovin' feeling with Fudge Urban Sea Salt tropic coconut mist.
Directions: Spray in and scrunch it up for that messy "out of the surf" sexy beach hair look or blow-dry in and pump up the volume for loads of natural texture and oomph"
The product comes in 150ml bottle which I like as the bottles small enough to pop in your bag for touch ups if needed.
So how have I found the product? Well I have to say I'm really impressed. The products smells amazing which I love, as I like products that make my hair smell good. I find the product really easy to use to create the style I want and it held the style all day. For to give you an impression of what the product allowed me to create I'll attach a picture below.





All in all I'm really impressed and will definitely repurchase but maybe I'll try a few other similar products for comparison too. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try something different. 

Hope you enjoyed reading my review! 






1 comment:

  1. I have been using liese hairspray for a very long time and it also works amazing! You may want to check it out!

    Please also check out my blog :D

    http://beautyetiquettes.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete